“avoid this place FILTHY”
Review of My Place & CO

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 12 November 2013

The young man waiter really was nice and tried his best. He gave good service.
Ordered a glass of wine...it was OLD and vinegar...had to send it back-
Ordered a Mic ultra...do you have it in a bottle? Yes...get a Mic Light...sorry we do not have that other beer you ordered...SO why did you not say so ?? Instead I get stuck with a beer I did not order.
PLACE IS FILTHY
Rest rooms FILTHY
Even the cash register is FILTHY
The food here was AWFUL
Chicken wings UGH
Sandwich on stale bread...you should have toasted it...to cover up the old bread.
This place was one of the worst around
Give everyone a rag and start cleaning
All the plants were half dead with dust and spider webs
Ceiling brown with leaking grossness
I would hate to see the kitchen
The health dept. needs to pay you a visit.
AVOID

1  Thank dwright438

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Stopped in there tonight around 10pm for wings and to watch the baseball game. This is the second time the service was awful...There was only one other table eating and we noticed that they left their food on the table for some reason...it looked like it had just been delivered. Maybe that were tired of waiting also. We sat without a drink for about 20 minutes before I went up to the bar to ask for my own refills. We were never again asked if we wanted another drink. the waitress was busy talking with the kitchen;bar staff the entire time. We probably would have had another 2 drinks. I had to then find the waitress to obtain our bill. I would not be writing this review if this was an isolated incident. This is the 2nd time now we have had bad service.

1  Thank KelseyKelsey
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I have to say after what I've heard over the years, I was sadly disappointed. The steak I ordered was very tough and no consideration given. Also, wait staff seemed pre-occupied a lot!! Took a long time to get their attention if they were not ready to give you service. All in all, not an experience I want to repeat. I will however try again, since anyplace can have an off day.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

how can u possibly screw up chicken wings??? ask these people. WORST I have EVER had, and absolutely no offer to replace them or remove them from the bill. this place is a DISASTER.

1  Thank Nancy2154
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Good things: were seated as soon as we walked in. Noted it was not busy.

Now the bad: Sat at table for over 15 minutes to order since our waitress was extremely busy watching something on an iphone with her coworker. Annoying. We had to ask her to come over to take our order.

When the order arrived, waitress forgot one item. I didn't want to wait for it, so I cancelled it. Husband asked her if was on the bill, she said no. Bill arrives and we were charged for it.

Will not return.

1  Thank 396Foodtester

Been to My Place & CO? Share your experiences!