“Hit or a Miss”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Earlton, New York
“Hit or a Miss”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I went here very recently for a bite to eat after spending the day shopping. We were seated right away, but then again we seated ourselves. We had to move once when we realized we were RIGHT under the speaker. I couldn't hear myself think. I understand this place is also a bar, but they really need to plan better. The food was decent, and decently priced, although you don't get free refills and everything is an "extra" when it comes to sides. (So you don't get fries with your burger unless you pay an extra $3 for them as a side.) But it was worth the money for the food, which was good, although how can you screw up a burger?

I did have a problem with the wait staff. Although they were polite when they came to our table, I overheard them talking, and clearly they had NO idea what was going on, who had what table, or anything of the like. I understand the place was very packed, but they should be able to handle this. The dining area is actually small, so even packed it shouldn't be so overwhelming. With the bar scene, the loud speakers, the dim lights, the waitresses running to and fro, I felt like I was trying to have a nice meal in very UNcontrolled chaos.

Our food came rather quick which was surprising. We waited a while longer for our check, and I don't recall a waitress ever coming over to see if we needed anything. I want to say it was just because they were busy, but I have a feeling that this might be a problem every night.

If I return it will just be for the cheap, somewhat tasty meal.

• Visited December 2013

potsdam NY
“avoid this place FILTHY”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

The young man waiter really was nice and tried his best. He gave good service.
Ordered a glass of wine...it was OLD and vinegar...had to send it back-
Ordered a Mic ultra...do you have it in a bottle? Yes...get a Mic Light...sorry we do not have that other beer you ordered...SO why did you not say so ?? Instead I get stuck with a beer I did not order.
PLACE IS FILTHY
Rest rooms FILTHY
Even the cash register is FILTHY
The food here was AWFUL
Chicken wings UGH
Sandwich on stale bread...you should have toasted it...to cover up the old bread.
This place was one of the worst around
Give everyone a rag and start cleaning
All the plants were half dead with dust and spider webs
Ceiling brown with leaking grossness
I would hate to see the kitchen
The health dept. needs to pay you a visit.
AVOID

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank dwright438
“Awful Service...Again.”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Stopped in there tonight around 10pm for wings and to watch the baseball game. This is the second time the service was awful...There was only one other table eating and we noticed that they left their food on the table for some reason...it looked like it had just been delivered. Maybe that were tired of waiting also. We sat without a drink for about 20 minutes before I went up to the bar to ask for my own refills. We were never again asked if we wanted another drink. the waitress was busy talking with the kitchen;bar staff the entire time. We probably would have had another 2 drinks. I had to then find the waitress to obtain our bill. I would not be writing this review if this was an isolated incident. This is the 2nd time now we have had bad service.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank KelseyKelsey
Rensselaerville, New York
“Tough steak”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I have to say after what I've heard over the years, I was sadly disappointed. The steak I ordered was very tough and no consideration given. Also, wait staff seemed pre-occupied a lot!! Took a long time to get their attention if they were not ready to give you service. All in all, not an experience I want to repeat. I will however try again, since anyplace can have an off day.

• Visited June 2013
Delmar, New York
“horrible”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

how can u possibly screw up chicken wings??? ask these people. WORST I have EVER had, and absolutely no offer to replace them or remove them from the bill. this place is a DISASTER.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Nancy2154

Been to My Place & CO? Share your experiences!