“Consistently excellent”

Ranked #4 of 42 Restaurants in Delmar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2012

We live in Bethlehem and have visited 333 many times. Tonight's meal was a bit of a celebration. As with every other occasion on which we have eaten here, our meals were superb. We started with a glass of wine apiece while enjoying a basket of warm bread accompanied with oil and fresh herbs for dipping. Hubby had excellent steamed littlenecks in broth with sausage. Large, fresh salads followed which featured an array of greens, cucumbers, fresh green grapes, sunflower seeds and a tangy oil and vinegar dressing. His beef tenderloin was perfectly cooked medium-rare, as ordered, and served with a square of potato casserole. My veal scallopine was fork tender under a creamy lemon sauce, served with a small nest of vermicelli. The usual assortment of seasonal fresh vegetables, all perfectly cooked, completed the plates. Lots of texture and flavors. Portions were generous - I brought half of mine home. Service was perfect - conscientious without being obtrusive. We will come back here again and again.

1  Thank momzanurz1525

Reviewed 24 August 2012

Far exceeded expectations in every way! The service was excellent and the food was fantastic - beautifully presented and delicious! Fresh ingredients, creative dishes and great wine list at reasonable prices! Among our group, we had a nice selction of appetizers and entrees that allowed us to sample several menu items. Every single one was outstanding! The entrees seemed a little pricey at first glance but include a very nice salad and the portions are quite generous. Even my husband, who is not known for having leftovers, brought home enough for a second meal. Since I am a very light eater and wanted to try an appetizer in addition to the beef tenderloin entree, I shared the entree with my mom. For just an additional $5, they plated our dinners separately, prepared the steak to our individual preferences (rare for me, medium for mom) and gave us each our own salad. Despite the split, we still both had leftovers! Definitely worth the drive from Clifton Park!!

1  Thank JAT-444
Reviewed 5 May 2012

The 333 Cafe is a small and intimate restaurant on the main street in Delmar with a relaxed atmosphere and very good food which varies seasonally. I have taken friends there several times and never been disappointed.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

A wonderful family favorite in my old home town.Fresh ingredients,continental cuisine,good wine selections, interesting specials in a quiet kid free atmosphere.

1  Thank windlibrarian
Reviewed 27 November 2011

We love 333 Cafe. The menu changes weekly to make the best use of fresh ingredients. We don't get there as often as we would like but it's always our "go to" restaurant for special occassions or when out-of-town family visits and we want to treat them to a great meal.

Been to 333 Cafe? Share your experiences!