“MOON'S PIZZA is some of the best food I have tasted!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Moons Pizza
Ranked #27 of 97 Restaurants in Depew
Eden, New York
“MOON'S PIZZA is some of the best food I have tasted!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

It was a year ago and it was in the plaza. I thought Chinese food would not be good on a hot Summer day. So I saw the sign, Moons Pizza, and I said to my Stepfather "Let's get a slice of pizza." So we went. Now the restaurant did not have pizza by the slice, but they had four dollar subs. These subs are delicious, served on a lightly toasted costanzo roll. Then it has a nice layer of meat depending on if you ordered a turkey or ham sub. Next, you can get things like onions or tomatoes. You can also get hot sauce. The best part is the employee makes them quickly and satisfactory. It is a small quaint restaurant, with a nice bright atmosphere. The employee at the register is always happy and glad to make your food. The subs are great and the pizza is fantastic. I totally suggest this restaurant. Now this is my and opinion and I am a usual, so really you have to try it yourself I guess.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Tim K

Been to Moons Pizza? Share your experiences!