Hill View Cottages
Cramers Point Motel & Cottages(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$69
The Lodges at Cresthaven(Lake George)
US$199
Orbitz.com
Sun Castle Resort(Lake George)
US$389
US$325
  • Pool
All reviewshigh viewlake georgethe ownerlong weekendfamily vacationhillviewpetkidsplaygroundmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2012

My husband and I have attended the Americade Motorcycle Rally in Lake George NY every year since 1989. We were lucky enough to make reservations at this resort that year of 1986 and have never looked back. It is now our "home away from home" for the first full week in June every year. The accomodations are excellent, clean environment, very comfortable beds and daily housekeeping that allows us to come "home" in the evenings to clean sheets and a sparkling clean abode. We will keep returning to this same resort as long as we can still throw a leg over our motorcycles!

Room Tip: Telephone or e-mail Hillview Cottages at Diamond Point and all your questions will be answered about the accomodations. My husband and I guarantee you will enjoy your stay.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2012

The best ever. Whether you want to take part in some or all of the 'on site' activities: from fishing; miniature golf; swimming; gym room; arcade room or simply relaxing in the hot tub or on your own private deck, you couldn't find a better resort. Safe place for kids to play in the playground and sandbox while you relax on your deck. Also, pets are welcome. So pet owners you can have piece of mind (no kennel worrries). The owners, George & Marie (and their moms + Bo), are extremely accommodating. George even cleans the ashes from your BBQ pit every am. What more could you ask for!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2011

I just love going to lake george, and I have stayed in many places. This place is one of the best. It has a great view and the owners George and Marie really make you feel at home there. Some of the other resorts are very strict and who wants to deal with that when your on vacation!

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank JoeD176
Reviewed 9 August 2011

We just returned from an amazing week at the Lake House at Hague. This house is owned by Hillview Cottages and is located in Hague on Lake George. The house was well equipped and very neatly kept. It easily accommodated the six of us plus our dog. My boys loved the kayak and canoe that came with the house. Since the house is located right on the lake with a fenced in yard we were able to enjoy the freedom of playing fetch with our lab and watching her retrieve tennis balls from the lake. Being able to keep our boat and waverunner right in front of the house on the dock made life so much simpler. My boys deemed this the best vacation ever and we have already booked the house for next year. The owners really want you to have the best vacation possible and are more than willing to go out of their way to help you out. Can't wait to come back!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank pbfoot845
Reviewed 8 August 2011

My stay at Hillview is always amazing, my family and I have gone now for the past three summers and already have next summer booked, this is an awesome place if you want to enjoy yourself and your family, always very nice people George and Marie are great and personable. It's great to be able to vacation with the whole family, my family has five dogs and they enjoy the nice areas to walk around and there is public access to the beach that is animal friendly only about a mile or two away to the right as you exit hillview your also only like fie minutes from Bolton's Landing which has those adorable, Hampton's feel to it. This has been an amazing three year occasion which will be the real amply vacation spot and this next year will have another four people coming and. Staying in cottages. Can't say enough about this place and how much o live it!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011