The Juliana
Cramers Point Motel & Cottages(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$69
The Lodges at Cresthaven(Lake George)
US$199
Sun Castle Resort(Lake George)
US$389
US$325
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsprivate deckthe ownerlake georgegas grillexcellent resortenjoyed the heated poolbeautiful landscapingother guestssand toysping pongpaddle boardsrow boatadirondack chairshome away from homewonderful staywe've stayedmany years
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 October 2006

We just returned from a four day stay at the Juliana over Columbus Day weekend. I have been going to the Juliana for over 20 years, although now under new ownership, it's still the most quaint, and cleanest motel on the lake. The new owners have made numerous renovations over the past two years and continue to upgrade the guest rooms. We like the location because it is halfway between the Village (Downtown) and the beautiful town of Bolton Landing. A courtious and friendly staff add to an enjoyable vacation.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ProwlerMan
Reviewed 5 September 2006

My boyfriend and i just returned from lake george. We stayed at the juliana resort. The room we stayed in was dirty and there were bugs every ware. We complained to the owner Eric and his response was there is nothing he could do about it. He claimed that all the rooms were taken, but when we spoke to the staff they said that there were plenty of rooms available. He seems to me very money hungry and also very rude. We tryed to have fun on the resort the pool table was broken, and the so called new pinball machine all it did was eat our quarters. We were so unhappy by time we left it ruined our whole vacation. I do not reccomend staying at this so called resort. It is not worth a single dollar.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled as a couple
5  Thank shelly666
Reviewed 22 August 2006

This hotel is located in an excellent location, about 2 miles from the Villlage of Lake George. My girlfriend and I were desperate to get out of town for a night, and after spending many hours on the internet looking for vacancies in Lake George (most hotels will not allow a Sunday only), we were delighted to locate the Juliana Resort. This hotel is exactly what we wanted with a mixture of dense trees, and a private beach (with a boat hook-up that I believe is free to use). Because my girlfriend and I were not looking foward to being around a bunch of families and tourists, we were slightly apprehensive in choosing Lake George at the end of the summer. But Eric, the enthusiastic owner, was very helpful in making our stay as comfortable as possible considering. I would definitely recommend this place for couples of any age, and the game room with a brand new "South Park" pinball machine was a unexpected pleasant surprise!

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2006

I stayed one week at the Juliana with my two 12 year old nieces. The accomodations were extremely clean and well maintained. Eric, the host, helped us plan our excursions and had some great suggestions. We enjoyed badminton on the lawn, ping pong, and learning to play pool in the club house. We made some great dinners on the grill and enjoyed eating outside on the deck. I would recommend the Juliana to anyone looking for a comfortable and laid back 'home base' for their family vacation in the Lake George area.

Stayed: August 2006
1  Thank dpansire
Reviewed 4 August 2006

Swimming pool! Lake!! Hotel!!!Boating!!!!Nice people!!!!!
Our 4 & 5 year old say: Good!Good!Good! Let's go back today!
We say: Thanks for a relaxing and entertaining escape.

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled with family