We have been to Lake George over the Memorial Day week end and stayed at Thunder Bird for 2 nights. I booked this resort before reading the other reviews (which i do not regret at all), frankly it was total pleasure trip. This is a very nice place for what you pay (slightly cheap when compared to others). They have a nice beach (small though) and pretty comfortable suites. Agree that the suites are not really new but very decent enough to spend few days. The couple who run this place was nice and responsive. Altogether I would rate this place definitely above average, one down side was they were still working on the pool (which they informed while booking). Hopefully they will get that fixed soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakefront family friendly Resort, onsite marina, onsite spa services, onsite cafe. Groups, reunions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Villas On Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thunderbird Resort & Marina Hotel Diamond Point
- Thunderbird Resort And Marina
- The Villas On Lake George NY - Diamond Point