Me, my girlfriend & my friends ( 2 other couples) all decided to plan a getaway trip to Lake George Resorts where we all chipped in. However it was a great escape from NYC & all the drama. However we all like it because John which was the guy who helped plan the trip was a great help. He assisted us in whatever we needed to know. Although we went during off season wasn't pretty bad except for when it rain which didn't really ruin our fun because of course we did do indoor activitivites in which we did have a great time. Yes we did have a little bit of issues wherenitnwas hard for us to BBQ because there was one day when it rained hard that we has to wait for the rain to calm down for us to continue BBQ'ing. I do think there's a couple of things they need to add to make the place more comfortable for more people to go. I think John should consider putting an umbrella above the grill so it makes it more easier for to continue BBQ'ing while it is raining. Also thank god it wasn't too hot because there is only one air conditioner that is located in the living room of the cabin. Although there are ceiling fans, but when it gets humid, you are not going to feel the air from the fan. Another thing is, there was like a 19" I don't know the exact size but old school TV in the living room as well. I do believe with all the $$ he makes he can at least get a 32" flat screen TV. Also by the time I went to shower, the rug that was in the bathroom was soaked wet due to the shower curtain. I do think he should put a shower door & also put a BETTER shower head. Honestly the shower head did suck. I was very disappointed in that. Not yet to mention when we 1st got to the cabin, I noticed there was a mouse trap on the kitchen counter by the sink. Smh. On top of that some of our food got spoiled which wenhadnto throw out without it being cook due to the refrigerator that wasn't hardly working. The stove sucked as well. There was only 2 burners that were working. Smh again. Although I did have fun on the trip, I was still disappointed. If I ever go back to Lake George, I would definatetly try another resort. I don't think me & my friends would go back to Diamond Cove. As we was driving to go do water boat activity we saw other resorts that had pools. Diamond Cove did not have a pool therefore if you wanna go out and have fun you basically would have to drive out of Diamond Cove Resort to have better enjoyment. I personally wouldn't spend my $$ on going back to this resort. It was a little bit over pricey too due to lack of activities
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake George Cottages, Cabins Hotel and Suites. Lake George NY Family Vacation Resort. Kitchen Facilities, BBQ Grill, Spa, Fitness Center, Boats, Docks, Charter Fishing, Private Boat Tours, Kayaks, Row boats, Playground, Game Room, Basketball, Ping Pong, Private Beach, Level Grounds, Magnificent Views & Much More. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Diamond Cove Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Cove Cottages Hotel Diamond Point
- Diamond Cove Cottages Lake George, NY - Diamond Point