My family has been going to the Blue Lagoon for over a decade. We love the location, the grounds and particularly the staff. We feel like family when we go there not guests at a ''motel". The remodeled cabins are awesome and the motel and efficiencies are great!
One of the best things though are the friends we have made and can count on seeing during our week of vacation and throughout the year.
We wouldn't dream of going to Lake George and not staying at the Blue Lagoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottage and Efficiencies on the shores of Lake George. Blue Lagoon Resort is a family resort with several amenities including 200 foot sandy beach, kayaks and rowboats, barbeques and picnic tables, outdoor games, childrens' playground and free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Blue Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Hotel Diamond Point
- Blue Lagoon Lake George
- Blue Lagoon Resort Lake George, NY - Diamond Point