We just came back from a week at Blue Lagoon Resort, this was our 4th experience. As always, BLR has allowed us to be free of the daily hassles and afforded us some much needed vacation time. The owners and staff are super friendly and the accommodations are perfect; they make us feel like family. We have stayed in the same cabin the last few trips and we love it! Just the right size with all we need to make our stay enjoyable. I wish my home air conditioner cooled off our house as well as that cabins does;) For the little time we spend in the cabin having that cold air makes a huge difference when the outside temps are well into the 80's with the humidity record high. The fire pit on the waters edge is the perfect wind down to our days spent jet skiing and boating on the water. We highly recommend Blue Lagoon to anyone looking to unwind for a few days or a few weeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottage and Efficiencies on the shores of Lake George. Blue Lagoon Resort is a family resort with several amenities including 200 foot sandy beach, kayaks and rowboats, barbeques and picnic tables, outdoor games, childrens' playground and free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your Blue Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Hotel Diamond Point
- Blue Lagoon Lake George
- Blue Lagoon Resort Lake George, NY - Diamond Point