Having never been in this area we took a chance on the Blue Lagoon Resort and booked a two bedroom cottage for two nights in September. Thecabin was way beyond our expectations--it looked like we were the first to use thecabin not the end of a busy season. The pine cabin was homey and beautiful. Everything you needed was there in a very comfortable and safe for senior citizens. The view out our window was of the lake and the sunrises and evening storm were spectacular. I would recommend this resort to both families and retirees because you could be as active as you wanted or just relax by the lake on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottage and Efficiencies on the shores of Lake George. Blue Lagoon Resort is a family resort with several amenities including 200 foot sandy beach, kayaks and rowboats, barbeques and picnic tables, outdoor games, childrens' playground and free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Blue Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Hotel Diamond Point
- Blue Lagoon Lake George
- Blue Lagoon Resort Lake George, NY - Diamond Point