This (2008) will be our 23rd consecutive fall season in Lake George. We go for a month every year, and for the past twelve years have been staying at The Blue Lagoon. We had stayed at four other resorts in the region over the years before being given a tour by Tom's mother one afternoon of the cabins and grounds at the Blue Lagoon and then meeting Tom, Michele, and their children. Tom is pure class, a real gentleman, and every year we go back we see he's re-invested in adding something to make the resort more and more comfortable. Michele has the rare gift of emanating genuine warmth and love and we have grown to love them personally. We've been all over the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Europe but have never found a comparable "relaxability" factor as we have in the Lake George region and particularly the Blue Lagoon. Combined, they are a "slice of heaven" and we will be there every year until we die.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottage and Efficiencies on the shores of Lake George. Blue Lagoon Resort is a family resort with several amenities including 200 foot sandy beach, kayaks and rowboats, barbeques and picnic tables, outdoor games, childrens' playground and free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Blue Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Hotel Diamond Point
- Blue Lagoon Lake George
- Blue Lagoon Resort Lake George, NY - Diamond Point