This was our first trip to Lake George. With so many places to chose from I turned to Trip Advisor for some guidance. The Blue Lagoon Resort was #1 for hotels in Lake George. Trip Advisor did not dissapoint. There are so many reasons why The Blue Lagoon is the best!
We stayed in one of the recently remodeled duplexes. Very spacious and I loved the ceramic tile and wood floors. We had a barbecue and picnic table on the patio right outside the sliding doors in the kitchen. Needless to say it was so convenient - I barbecued every day.
The beach was beautiful. My 15 year old loved the rowboat and kayaks. My 7 year old loved playing on the beach and in the playground. I loved the floating dock and just relaxing on the comfortable wooden beach chairs.
The owners Tom and Michelle are two of the nicest people you could ever meet. They go out of their way to make your stay extraordinary!
Nightime was our favorite. Everyone gathered around the camp-fire toasting marshmellows, making smores and chatting, getting to know one another. Although alot of people knew one another already because they all come back every year!
Being it was our "end of summer" trip we only stayed 4 days. I am looking forward to my next vacation to The Blue Lagoon - only one thing I woul do different
- STAY LONGER!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottage and Efficiencies on the shores of Lake George. Blue Lagoon Resort is a family resort with several amenities including 200 foot sandy beach, kayaks and rowboats, barbeques and picnic tables, outdoor games, childrens' playground and free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Blue Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Hotel Diamond Point
- Blue Lagoon Lake George
- Blue Lagoon Resort Lake George, NY - Diamond Point