We enjoy coming to Blue Lagoon in early Spring and again in the Fall. Cabins are clean and bright. Each year we see the improvements that Tom and Michelle have made. This year they paved the driveway. We stayed in one of the upgraded cabins this year. Nice bright panelling, new LCD TV, nice view of the lake. Don't miss dinner at the Diamond Point Grill-- it's great too and close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottage and Efficiencies on the shores of Lake George. Blue Lagoon Resort is a family resort with several amenities including 200 foot sandy beach, kayaks and rowboats, barbeques and picnic tables, outdoor games, childrens' playground and free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Hotel.de and Agoda so you can book your Blue Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Hotel Diamond Point
- Blue Lagoon Lake George
- Blue Lagoon Resort Lake George, NY - Diamond Point