Those were the words I kept hearing from my kids our last night at the Blue Lagoon. This was our 2nd summer vacationing at Lake George and the Blue Lagoon and am already counting down the days till we return next yr. Swimming, barbequing, canoeing, kayaking. All for the guests to use. Last yr. we were in a room, this yr. a cottage. No complaints about either. Exceptionally clean and comfortable. The staff as well as the other guests were great. If you find yourself reading this review, it's because you're looking for something. YOU'VE FOUND IT !!!!!! Reserve your room or cottage now. you won't regret it.
Aaron, Tanya, and kids
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottage and Efficiencies on the shores of Lake George. Blue Lagoon Resort is a family resort with several amenities including 200 foot sandy beach, kayaks and rowboats, barbeques and picnic tables, outdoor games, childrens' playground and free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Blue Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Hotel Diamond Point
- Blue Lagoon Lake George
- Blue Lagoon Resort Lake George, NY - Diamond Point