My fiance and I stayed here last weekend for 3 nights (Saturday night-Monday night). The first night, there were a lot of other visitors, so it certainly wasn't the most quiet getaway, but once Sunday evening came around, the place was almost empty by us. We were on the beach side, so we didn't have to cross the road to get to the lake, which was nice. There are plenty of lawn chairs on two decks as well as a small beach. There are a few row boats and kayaks that you can borrow for up to 2 hours for free, which we enjoyed, although the row boat we chose had a bent part where the oar connected, making it difficult to row evenly, but we were too lazy to go back and get another boat. There are also BBQ grills, ping pong, horseshoes, and a game room. It would be great to come with the family.
The rooms are definitely outdated, but clean. The shower was spotless, and the windows all had screens, so we didn't get any bugbites at all. It's about a 15 minute drive to Lake George Village, which is nice. Not too far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine a mountain and shore vacation! Enjoy our private sandy beach, 2 pools, playgrounds, BBQ, and other family activities. Choose from our Standard Rooms or 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom Housekeeping Units with Kitchens. Enjoy our clean, comfortable spacious property. Conveniently located in Diamond Point, midway between Lake George Village and Bolton Landing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Flamingo Resort on Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Resort On Lake George Hotel Diamond Point
- Flamingo Resort On Lake George NY - Diamond Point