Memorial Day weekend was our 2nd stay at the hotel. Unfortunately, the pool did not look ready. But weather was rainy anyway. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Rooms clean, grounds clean, amazing view...right on the lake with 2 pools, game room, and fishing carters on property. What more could you want? Worth the stay. Cannot wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine a mountain and shore vacation! Enjoy our private sandy beach, 2 pools, playgrounds, BBQ, and other family activities. Choose from our Standard Rooms or 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom Housekeeping Units with Kitchens. Enjoy our clean, comfortable spacious property. Conveniently located in Diamond Point, midway between Lake George Village and Bolton Landing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Flamingo Resort on Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Resort On Lake George Hotel Diamond Point
- Flamingo Resort On Lake George NY - Diamond Point