We had a week long stay with extended family in two 2-bedroom cottages and two single room units. The owners understood our special circumstance in celebrating my son's first birthday in heaven. They were extremely accommodating. The units were extremely clean and updated. All staff were very friendly & helpful and always available, even at night. The property layout is family and kid friendly with the best beach area with 2 larges decks, docks and even a bridge to jump into the secured swimming area with a large lounging float. We checked out other resorts after checkout and nothing compares. Not even the most expensive, ritzy hotel because it's too far for kids to get to the small swim area they have. We will definitely be back to Flamingo. Thanks Christine & George. You're the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine a mountain and shore vacation! Enjoy our private sandy beach, 2 pools, playgrounds, BBQ, and other family activities. Choose from our Standard Rooms or 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom Housekeeping Units with Kitchens. Enjoy our clean, comfortable spacious property. Conveniently located in Diamond Point, midway between Lake George Village and Bolton Landing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Flamingo Resort on Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Resort On Lake George Hotel Diamond Point
- Flamingo Resort On Lake George NY - Diamond Point