We spent three nights at the Flamingo with our three teenage kids and loved it. The Flamingo has a great location on Lake George a few miles outside the touristy Lake George village. There is a nice sand beach with plenty of seating area, a bridge platform for the kids to jump off, free kayaks and row boats to use, two heated pools, a game room, volley ball net, horse shoes, corn hole and outdoor barbecue grills. There is plenty to keep you occupied on premises and lots of cool stuff to do close by (we went parasailing, white water rafting and rented a boat to tube). The Yankee marina is next door which is convenient if you want to rent a boat for the day or a few hours (which I highly recommend doing).
The rooms are typical motel rooms with a kitchen. Very basic but adequate for sleeping. The room was clean and there was maid service each day. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine a mountain and shore vacation! Enjoy our private sandy beach, 2 pools, playgrounds, BBQ, and other family activities. Choose from our Standard Rooms or 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom Housekeeping Units with Kitchens. Enjoy our clean, comfortable spacious property. Conveniently located in Diamond Point, midway between Lake George Village and Bolton Landing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Flamingo Resort on Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Resort On Lake George Hotel Diamond Point
- Flamingo Resort On Lake George NY - Diamond Point