“A great way to experience Lake George!”

Pontoon Boat Tours of Lake George
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy your private, customized Guided cruise on the pristine crystal clear waters of Lake George, New York on board our Deluxe Pontoon Boat.
Reviewed 8 September 2007

This boat tour of Lake George was the highlight of our vacation. Christine was an excellent guide as she gave us our tour. We hiked to a waterfall (our 12 year old son loves waterfalls). Our son swam in the clear water. We had a picnic lunch on one of the many islands in the lake. We just had a great time. This was the best way for us to experience a beautiful lake!

2  Thank dspec01

Reviewed 20 July 2007

I had an amazing boat tour experience on Pontoon Boat Tour of Lake George in June, 2007. Our two Guides Mike and Christine are very friendly and knowledge about the Lake, the boat is new and very clean, the views are breathtaking, the experience is unforgettable.

My first trip to Lake George was in 2006, I went to the village, walked along the lake a little, then I think I have been to Lake George, it is nothing fancy. It is just another Lake. My trip this year proves how wrong I was and also proves how important it is to have someone who has local knowledge to guide you thought a place like Lake George.

I am so glad I took the Pontoon boat tour of Lake George this year when i visit Lake George. Lake George is never the same any more. We went deep inside of Lake George, went through islands, bays, mountains, cliffs and all the beautiful areas. We didn't go swim or walk to the islands, but you can definitely jump into the clear water
of Lake George, walk to the beautiful Waterfalls, going hiking on the
mountains. I had never know Lake George is such beautiful Lake. I definitely recommend Pontoon Boat Tours of Lake George to anyone who is interested to explore the natural beauty of the Queen of American lakes--- Lake George. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank PingJing
Reviewed 18 July 2007

I spent part of a day in late June on the Pontoon Boat Tours of Lake George and had a wonderful time! Mike and Christine were really friendly and showed us interesting islands and sights around the lake. It was a beautiful day, and we dropped anchor in a lovely cove and swam. From the cove, we were able to walk to the shore and made an easy 10 minute hike to a waterfall--it was the perfect combination of sun, water, scenery, and woods. I would highly recommend this experience--it's well worth the money!

3  Thank lmv928
Reviewed 7 July 2007

We were only there two days first day beach second day my husband and I and two small kids took a Pontoon Boat Tour of Lake George with Mike and Christine our knowledgeable guides. THIS WAS THE BEST PART OF THE TRIP! We are there to experience the lake right?

It was a four hour guided excursion, I might have thought this would have been a little long but it was not! I researched this and it beats renting a boat yourself, besides do you know where you are going? Anyways, you cruise on the water with Mike narrating the history of the lake and the many islands.

We explored bays and coves where they anchor the boat and you could swim in shallow water. My kids 3 and 5 could stand up in it! We took a small hike to see a beautiful cascading waterfall. They guided us to another island where we ate our lunch. The scenery is just beautiful and amazing! You are not just sitting on a boat the entire time. It was so relaxing my kids fell asleep. We left Lake George feeling as though we experienced it. Thank you so much Mike and Christine! My advice to anyone would be to pack a great lunch before you get on board. Please see there website [--].

We have no regrets for not "exploring" the town of lake george or the Wally World atmosphere for that matter. Oh by the way the Pontoon Boat is Brand new and very comfortable.

4  Thank Patty789