“What a rip off!”
Review of Mr Twistee's

Mr Twistee's
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Dresden
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Living just a couple of miles from Mr. Twistee's, we like to take our grandkids here for a cone a few times a year. No more!!! They have a great location and a nice playset for the kids but their prices have gotten ridiculous for what they serve. Four adults and two kids...5 small cones and one medium....well over $20. So what's wrong with that? Nothing EXCEPT that small $3.15 soft serve dish had less ice cream in it than Burger King's 50 cent cone...and I'm not exaggerating. It could have just been who was dishing out the ice cream that day but this is the second time this year that this has happened. I don't mind paying 3+bucks for a cone but I'd like to have more than 6 bites when I do.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Some friends and I stopped here on the way back home from a day hiking Watkins Glen state park, and it was the perfect refreshing treat! I would definitely recommend the frozen bananas (various toppings offered), because mine was paradise! Our group also really liked the GigaBite ice cream and cookie sandwich. There is outdoor seating in sun or shade that offers a very cool view of the Rt. 14 bridge over a ravine.

Reviewed 29 September 2012

Great place to stop in the late afternoon or after dinner for your favorite ice cream creation. Located right off the road, it has a wonderful playset for children to entertain themselves while everyone finishes their treat. I love ice cream in the summer!