“One of the nicest wineries on Seneca Lake!”

Glenora Wine Cellars
Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Dundee
More attraction details
Owner description: The first winery established on Seneca Lake, widely known for its warm hospitality and magnificent lakeside setting has garnered exemplary reviews both in and outside the Finger Lakes region. Stop in for a wine tasting and browse our retail shop.
Reviewed 6 August 2012

We always visit Glenora’s tasting room when we are in the Finger Lakes. Glenora has one of the nicest tasting experiences of any of the wineries we’ve visited around Seneca Lake. There is a wonderful selection of local cheeses included—and, although visitors tasting the sweeter wines seemed to really enjoy the cheeses, too, they pair especially well with the drier wines on the list. Glenora also sells the local cheeses and a nice selection of wine-related merchandise.

Glenora includes a restaurant (which I’ve reviewed separately) and an inn. Veraisons Restaurant and the Inn at Glenora Wine Cellars have some of the most stunning views anywhere along Seneca Lake. When you visit Glenora, allow some time to enjoy the views!

Reviewed 4 August 2012

We started at Glenora Winery for a wine tasting. The place and surroundings were beautiful. Enjoyed the wine tasting and purchased some. This winery is huge.

Reviewed 30 July 2012

LOVE this place!! I have nothing but amazing things to say about Glenora. My husband and I are from Chicago and came across this place pre-engagement when we were visiting his parents in Syracuse. We fell in love right away. Glenora has such an amazing view of Seneca Lake and the place itself, it just so beautiful. We both said that Glenora would be such a great place to get married at as it also offers rooms to stay in. Everytime we came to NY, we made sure to visit Glenora. For someone that lives in Chicago, we have been to Glenora at least eight times in the past 3yrs. The food is absolutely outstanding! You cannot go wrong with anything you get on the menu. The wine is great. Love the dry riesling and signature wine. When my husband and I got engaged, we had no hestitation but to have our wedding at Glenora. I cannot even begin to tell you how great the wedding coordinators Chrystie and Kathy were. Anything I needed or had questions on, they did not hesitate to help out. My wedding day was spectacular and Chrystie was there from the a.m. until it was over, helping me out everyway she could. Kathy and her where helping with decorations and going way beyond what they should have. The best part of it all was, my husband and I made two new great friends that we will always be in contact with. I highly recommend Glenora for a place to get married at, or just a place to have a fabulous lunch with a great bottle of wine!

Reviewed 25 July 2012

Nice wine tasting room with a nice view of the grape arbors and Seneca Lake in the distance. Good selection of wines.

Reviewed 25 July 2012

We did this wine tasting along with about 5 or 6 others all in one day around the Canandaigua area. This definitely had a very pretty view and a nice selection of wines to taste. While I heard their wines are not made on property, it's definitely worth checking out if you're in the area.