“Love what Mom and Pop have to offer!”
Review of R.E.D.S Hots

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
R.E.D.S Hots
Ranked #9 of 14 Restaurants in Dundee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Desperate for a bite to eat we stopped at R.E.D.S. Hots. I was pleasently surprised by this quaint little stop with gourmet hot dogs. The baked beans were even more amazing and made with local honey! What started as a pit stop is now a destination.

1  Thank Kristi M
There are newer reviews for R.E.D.S Hots

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Not a chain restaurant! Locally owned, nice selection!

Reviewed 11 June 2012

After a long day of running around the lakes, and stopping at a new establishment down the road from R.E.D.S. Hots that really shouldn't list food with their beer and wine sign (not much of it there, and way overpriced) we needed some nourishment, and we surely found a gem at R.E.D.S Hots. Yummy dogs, really good service, and a nice clean place to stop and eat- we were not disappointed here. My hubby had the Puppy Chow, and gave it the two-thumbs up. (Hot Dog mixed with Mac n Cheese). My all beef dog was just the ticket. This is a good place to stop for a satisfying bite that doesn't rob the bank. We will be back.

1  Thank Zorchie63
Reviewed 19 October 2011

We drove past the flags, flapping from the winds, outside of R.E.D.S on a rainy day. In the parking lot of a local diner we decided to turn around and give R.E.D.S. a try. So glad we did. I agree with every word written by reviewer TRAVCHEF. We found this place on 10/14 and they were closing for the season on 10/15. Not only did we get great dogs, we were offered dishes of Hersey's ice cream for free. For a total of $7.02, we each had a gourmet dog with 2 toppings and a big scoop of ice cream and conversations with the owner. You'll have to wait till spring to try it...May 1st to be exact. Wished I had bought one of those R.E.D.S. dog bowls for the grandpups.

p.s. From one of the local people that I sent to R.E.D.S, I hear the hand-cut fries are delicious too!

Reviewed 11 October 2011

If you're in the mood for a sinfully good grease fix, this is your spot. I hope they can make it, because it's sort of in the middle of no where, but I don't think any restaurant in the region can top it for burgers, hotdogs, fries or shakes. I had to buy a t-shirt before we left - "A Finger Lakes Weinery". Fast, friendly service and a nice change of pace eatery - worth the stop.