“One of the best new wineries around Seneca Lake”

Villa Bellangelo Winery
Ranked #5 of 11 things to do in Dundee
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Finger Lakes Winery on Seneca Lake in New York state. We specialize in Moscato, Riesling, Chardonnay, Gewürztraminer, Pinot Noir, and Merlot, and also produce a line of sweet "Scooter" wines.
Reviewed 13 November 2013

My wife and I go there often and they are always friendly and courteous. They often offer additional tastings to show the difference between certain wines that we are interested in. In my years of tasting wines around the lake, they are certainly one of the friendliest establishments. We are particularly fond of the Gibson Riesling just to name one..

1  Thank Craig S
"grapes"
in 5 reviews
"geneva"

Reviewed 13 November 2013

In addition to having many fine, affordable wines the tasting room is beautiful and the staff and owners are great. It's a favorite stop of ours and highly recommended.

2  Thank Bruce B
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We travel once a year to the Fingerlakes with a group of 18 and take a bus tour around Lake Seneca. We have visited your winery every year, and every year it's more amazing than the last. Beautiful winery, beautiful location, beautiful selection of goodies in your retail area. And naturally the wines are amazing! Your moscato is my absolute favorite wine and this year we finally bought a case (and I do not plan on sharing it with anyone, not even my husband ;) ) Also the addition of Gibson into your line of whites was a unanimous success, we loved that one, too! My only wish is that we lived closer so we could visit more often. Thank you for your hospitality and amazing wines!

2  Thank BeachLuvR713
Reviewed 13 November 2013

The Staff and winery made us and our greyhounds feel very welcomed when we were at the Finger Lakes for Grapehounds in July! Can't wait to go back to New York next summer and hopefully Bellangelo will be part of Grapehounds again.,....till then I will have to survive off the cases of wine we left with from there :)

1  Thank 2GreysLuvWine
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I went with a group of 8 women on a wine tour. We stopped here and they were really rude to us and actually asked us to leave at one point while we were waiting in line to buy their wine. Not only did they make us pay more per person for being a large group, but they also asked us to leave without explanation. Yes we were probably a little loud, being a group of 8 women, but who asks customers to leave and makes you feel bad for being in a group? I hope they work on their customer service because you make your money on the large groups. We ended up buying at least 20 cases of wine that day all together.... kinda feeling a pretty women moment here!

1  Thank stephanie b