Open today: 10:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Nice Spot

We were with a large corporate group so our tasting was in the private room. The man that was... read more

Reviewed 31 July 2018
EWING529
Syracuse, New York
One of our favorites

Wonderful service. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Owners are great hosts. Terrific selection of... read more

Reviewed 7 July 2018
Nancy H
Binghamton, New York
via mobile

All reviews tasting room finger lakes seneca lake owners are great recent renovations great view worth a stop selection of wines last stop wine trail great tasting moscato meritage winery customers grapes geneva
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This is one of my favorite wineries along Seneca Lake!! It is set back just a little bit from the main road, I loved the wine shaped bottle arrow sign pointing you in the direction of where to go. The vineyard itself is huge! The building is set right by the lake. There looked to be 2 tasting rooms when we walked in, one off to the left side where the tasting area faced the vineyard had a piano in the room, and the other one to the right side (right by the wine purchasing area) where the tasting area overlooked the lake. We chose the one off to the right because we love having the view to look at while enjoying wine. If you are there for the wine tastings, you get a total of 6. I deiced to get all of the sweet wines and my husband (who prefers more of the drier) mixed and matched from dry to sweet. I started off with the Scooter wines (my favorite was the red) and saved the Moscato for last. They really do specialize in Moscato wines because this one was my favorite Moscato of all time! I ended up buying quite a few bottles of these because finding great Moscato is not the easiest (where it's not too sweet which seems to be what Moscato has turned into). The staff here is probably one of the friendliest that we've gotten the chance to meet out of all the wineries. They are very informative and were fun to talk to. When going through their store-like area, they had a lot of wine accessories and gifts and stuff that you can buy. Overall, I highly recommend this winery when in the Seneca Lake area! I know the next time I am back in the Finger Lakes, this will be one of my first stops!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

First time at the Finger Lakes and this winery was my favorite!! Matt was absolutely wonderful and told us so much about the history of the winery/area. The wines were delicious. The view of the lake as you are doing your tastings is spectacular. Be sure to stop in at this winery...it is a MUST! Don't let the beautiful inside fool you...it is very laid back and as Matt says..."you don't have to whisper!" I look forward to visiting again!!!

1  Thank 85Diane
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The location of this winery is perfect - the wine tasting overlooks Seneca Lake making the experience that much more fun. The whites are delicious, especially the Bella Fresca (house white). The dry rose is delicious too - more of a white wine with a hint of red rather than a red wine, as categorized on the tasting menu. There is a great patio and huge tasting room for days with larger crowds or for private events.

3  Thank katie1984_10
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I visited this winery while on my way back from Elmira and was pleasantly surprised. The owner was extremely friendly and the wine was excellent. It's rare that I find multiple wines in a tasting that I absolutely love and they were 5 for 5! I fell in love with their 2012 Bella Fresca and purchased a bottle to bring home. I'll be savoring it until I can get down there to visit and purchase more! Thank you for a great experience and excellent customer service!

1  Thank Julie D
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

This is a must go during your visit. The staff was incredibly friendly and laid back. One of the better moscatos I've had. Very cool decor with a self playing piano. Would absolutely go back.

1  Thank KDJ09