“Great Staff, some of my favorite wines!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fruit Yard Winery

Fruit Yard Winery
Ranked #7 of 12 things to do in Dundee
Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Staff, some of my favorite wines!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2012

If you're on Seneca Lake, you NEED to stop at the Fruit Yard Winery! The ladies that work in the tasting room are down-to-earth, more than friendly, and fun. My wife and I first stopped here on an anniversary trip, and now stop anytime we come to the lakes from PA. I think the ladies names were Dawn and Kathy? Anyway, the wines are great! They are certainly varied, clean, and fresh. Though they have drier wines too, if you like sweet, fruit-forward wines, this is THE place to go! They really carry the fruit nicely into their bottlings. Also, side-note, if you are a fan of the sweet white grape flavor, try the Trellez White.
We continue to recommend this winery to others, and it has become a favorite of our friends as well!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank 1FordPrefect

Key West, Florida
83 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“Customer is #1; a must go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2012 via mobile

The lady there was SO helpful and I could tell other people there were liking the whole experience too. The wines were great and reasonably priced.