We stayed 2 nights in the Chardonnay room. It was excellent--comfortable, very clean, private (with an entrance from outside as well as an interior hallway). The hosts, Peter and Mary, are very friendly and have paid attention to a multitude of details to make their guests feel welcome and comfortable, while giving them privacy. No point in repeating what all the other reviews say--the property has almost everything guests could want for a relaxing stay.
The only negative is that the TV in the room was very small (but had satellite radio) and the shower head was pointed at my head instead of at my back (and I am not a short person). It's a bit more money to stay here than some other B & B's, but after driving past some others that we were considering, it is obvious this is one well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant lakeside home constructed in 2005 as a B&B, with 4 guest rooms, each with private bath, A/C, WiFi, lakeside deck, refrigerator, microwave and satellite TV. 1 room fully handicap-accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Pearl of Seneca Lake B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pearl Of Seneca Lake Hotel Dundee
- The Pearl Of Seneca Lake Bed And Breakfast