We have stayed at the Pearl three times now and have just booked another stay. Everything is fantastic! Peter and Mary have pulled together everything we could have wanted in a B&B. The rooms, porches, fire pit, hammock, and the pier with a boat and canoe. Their hospitality put this B&B over the top. They are genuine, warm and friendly. They treat each guest as if you were the only guest. Coming down for breakfast in the morning, to the scones and ever changing breakfast entree, was a highlight of the day even with all of the attractions in the area. Everyone we have met is there for a repeat visit and/or has plans to return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant lakeside home constructed in 2005 as a B&B, with 4 guest rooms, each with private bath, A/C, WiFi, lakeside deck, refrigerator, microwave and satellite TV. 1 room fully handicap-accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Pearl of Seneca Lake B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pearl Of Seneca Lake Hotel Dundee
- The Pearl Of Seneca Lake Bed And Breakfast