Comfort Inn
US$84
US$78
US$241
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesan overnight staysuny fredoniasmoke free facilitycollege visitconvenient locationcookiesfood areaclean placewithin walking distancegreat night's sleepbreakfast barfitness centerat noonfree breakfast iseasy access
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Although Choice Hotels typically are not my ideal option when traveling for business, I found this property to be extremely satisfying. There are few properties to choose from in the area but I decided on this Comfort Inn based on location. What surprised me most was that despite the horrendous color of the exterior (why this tone of yellow is chosen is beyond me-it often times looks a bit "scary"), the interior was very clean and appeared updated (or at least my room was).

If you're in need of an overnight or possibly 2 nights in this area, I would recommend this property and plan on returning in late March for yet another business related trip to SUNY Fredonia.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Dustin R, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Thank You for taking the time to tell everyone your thoughts on our Comfort Inn. Choice Hotels is an ever-changing brand. Our hotel in particular, is placing a strong focus on our corporate business guests. We will continue to improve everyday, in hopes of becoming the first choice for workers on the road.

Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

This hotel is what I expected - basic . They wouldn't give me a regular room made me stay in a disabled room because " that's what the deal was " yet looking online they weren't at full capacity with regular rooms for less money. Room was clean but bathroom smelled moldy as the grout in the tub was visibly moldy . Bed was soft - sheets stiff . Breakfast was good - the make your own waffle tasted like Disney ! More convenient was an Applebee's and Dunkin donuts across the street. This is a very small farm town and for that this is the best one can expect. Was fine for work .

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Robyn W
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Very tired form driving from New England so we stopped here for the night we paid 116.00 dollars for 40 dollar room at best. The hotel halls and our room smelled really bad. The bathroom seemed cleaned except for the light switch it was filthy with coffee stains (I hope) I cleaned it with soap and a wash cloth to kill whatever germs that was on it. Had a nice fridge and TV, beds were ok

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
sds1svs, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

I do apologize for your discomfort in our Hotel. I realize you came in late but if you would of called the front desk the issue may not of been an issue. We work hard to maintain a a clean Hotel and wish you would of made this known at time of check in. I feel insulted abaout the $40.00 room. But thank you for your reveiw and I will certainly check my rooms more thoroughly.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

This was a very nice hotel and easily accessible from the highway. Our room was clean and comfortable and we enjoyed the breakfast. The shower was nice, though after about 5 minutes it started making a humming noise of sorts. As others have mentioned there is no elevator. That didn't bother us, but may be an issue for some. We will stay here again when we come through New York next year.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this Comfort Inn cuz we had gotten excellent service from other Comfort Inns. The room was clean and modern looking with plenty of towels. The breakfast was a disaster when we got there at 9. There were no eggs or sausage left, and all the trash cans were overflowing. We noticed more people were coming down and were equally disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank MegMike
sds1svs, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2013

Thank you for your input we take all reveiws seriously and will try to improve on our breakfast.
again thank you for choosing comfort inn and hope you will return again