“Beautiful cabin, very remote”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Cozy Log Cabin

Bed Room 1
Bed Room 2
Out Back By The Wood Pile
Picnic & Fire Pit
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Tina M
“Beautiful cabin, very remote”
Reviewed 13 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

My husband and I rented this cabin for a few days. The cabin is very nice. Decorated perfectly and is VERY remote. We loved it!! If youre looking for peace, quiet and seclusion, look no further.
This was our first time renting a cabin. Wont be our last. We are already planning to go back!!
Owners are easy to get ahold of to ask questions. Just all around a great experience.
Thank you!!

Anthony D
huntington station, United States
“Great stay in cozy cabin”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

My family and I were very impressed with the cabin. It exceeded all our expectations. The place was clean and beautiful, had everything there that one would need in a cabin. It was as if a good friend had invited us over their place for the weekend but they had to run out at last minute. Living down on Long Island we luv the country life and seek to experience it whenever we can and this was a great experience.

ArtyMach
“Tranquality at its best!”
Reviewed 31 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

My wife and I needed a place to escape from the busy city life for a while and I booked this log cabin. From the moment we walked through the door, we knew we were in the place that we exactly needed to get away from our schedules. The cabin is very warm and welcoming and lets you know that you are in the country. The owners have decorated the cabin so that you feel what is around you. It was for me, the best sleep I have gotten in a long time. If you venture into the town the people are very friendly and if you have time on Sunday, please go check out the Flea Market in the valley. You won't be disappointed. We took long walks along the trails in the back of the cabin and saw deer regularly, sat by the beautiful fire ring and chatted as the time just seemed to slow down for a while. If you are looking for a place to relax in peace, I strongly recommend you book this cabin. Thank you for the awesome time and we will probably want to rent this cabin again soon, that is how much we enjoyed it. The cabin is set up with WIFI, so if you are like me and need to check emails, its ok. However, after the second day I put all that down to take in the nature and realized why I am up here. Thank you Anne and Paul for a great experience.

Tina K
“Awesome Cozy Cabin”
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

i went there for a relaxing weekend with my mom and daughter for mothers day weekend , it couldn't have been more perfect

Your age range 35-49
Management Response
1 Jun 2017
Our ultimate goal is to provide a clean "cozy" environment so people can get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and relax for a while. I am glad we could provide a perfect mothers day weekend.
melissacr...
Collingswood, New Jersey
“Great Weekend in an Amazing Cabin in the Catskills”
Reviewed 20 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I spent last weekend at this cabin with my partner and one of our closest friends. I enjoy getting away for some peace and relaxation and this cabin provides for just that. It is so private and quiet and beautiful. The surroundings are just what I hoped for and the cabin far exceeded my expectations. I have stayed in quite a few cabins from New York to Maine to West Virginia and none has been anywhere near as nice as this one. It is so welcoming and well decorated and everything you could possibly need is there! It was so comfortable and at the same time quaint and simple. Every detail has the log cabin style and you can really feel the care that went into it. We loved sitting by the fire pit, cooking dinner out on the grill and drinking coffee on the porch in the morning. We enjoyed exploring the trails on the property and being one with nature. This was our first time in the Catskills but certainly won't be our last. I would highly recommend this cabin!!!

Travelling group: Friends
vitali b
“amazing stay in private, quiet atmosphere”
Reviewed 7 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We've decided to rent this cabin a week before 4th of July. It was our very first experience on TripAdvisor. After we booked, got in a little confusion, but the owner of the cabin, Paul, got in touch with us and solve the issue in 2 seconds. The cabin is amazing... I said amazing? Is super cooool! The cabin itself is very modern, clean, and full of any kind of supplies, from glasses to dishes, from a huge collection of music to a great collection of DVD, from towels to linens. EVERYTHING. Huge fire pit outside, amazing grill, summer shower to cool down. Amazing screened porch to spend the nights chatting with friends and laughing. Very private. Very clear rules. Thanks a lot PAUL and ANNE for such an amazing place you keep in an great shape. You won't regret the stay here.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
8 Jul 2016
Vitali,
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and that our cabin was as comfortable to you as it is when we stay ourselves. After solving the small email address issue early on it was a pleasure to communicate with you and coordinate your stay with us.
In the hustle and bustle world we live in today it is great to be able to get away to a quiet place and spend time "chatting with friends and laughing".

We hope you return to stay with us again soon,
Paul and Anne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing