“beautiful for a wedding”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Earlville Opera House
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Earlville
Reviewed 18 June 2012

my cousin had a wedding there last september and it was georgeous. the staff was wonderful.....cant wait to go back to see a show.....

1  Thank Dana00287
There are newer reviews for Earlville Opera House

Reviewed 10 May 2012

With a personal goal of "shopping locally" this past Christmas, I went to the EOH's holiday show last December. The selections were finely crafted and of a great variety...so much so that I returned with friends the following week to buy more pottery, hand-knitted items, decorations, etc.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

The first time I saw a concert at this historic 2nd story restored theater, I was blown away. The acoustics are incredible and the old-time feel is complimented by the current art exhibits and other updated amenities. Programming is excellent, with national acts and family events. I feel very lucky to have access to high-quality music and art in my own backyard.

1  Thank Kath T
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I love history and old buildings, so when I heard about the Earlville Opera House, I headed out with a friend. It has been restored to its former glory. Its amazing and its free! At any given time, they have art exhibits on display, also free!

1  Thank JuneNY