“My favorite trail and ride...”

K&K Equestrian Center
Massapequa, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My favorite trail and ride...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

I have been going here for 20 years. I look forward every year riding with the guides who became my friends on a trail that helps me to rejuvenate. It is relaxing and beautiful. The horses are well cared for and a pleasure to ride. I ride 6 days in a row when I vacation with my family at Baumanns. I also went out in October for the 2 days we stayed for the fall weekend at Baumanns.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank joann c

Bayside, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“K and K Ravine Farm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

My sister-in-law and I ride here every summer for the past 20 years. Every summer we return for at least 5 consecutive days. Each year we return we are never dissappointed. The horses are calm and well cared for. The staff is amazingly pleasant and experienced. I often sit upon the horse each morning and reconnect with nature. Our ride takes us through a meadow, and into the shade of the sheltering pine trees. As we walk through the pines I am forever grateful to have the time to connect with nature and the horse I ride (allowing me to stay in the present, forgetting the past and not rushing into the future). During the sunny mornings I am overwhelmed by the beauty of light shimmering down through the trees.

On the straighway our guide will take us into a gentle trot warming up our horses and preparing us for a possible canter. I have ridden many places throughout my life and I aways return to K and K feeling as if I have come home. The home I have yearned for my entire City life. Experienced or inexperienced you will feel safe, welcome and grateful to find a place to appreciate an activity for the entire family. Riding in New York is something that is becoming extinct in our fasted paced, techno lifestyle. It's time to sit back, leave the cell phones home home and enjoy the ride.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank helfish38
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun family ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

The guides and all the workers are very pleasant. Had a real nice time. Horses were very tame and easy to ride. Looking forward to going again.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Woody877
New York City, New York
107 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Great ride - pleasant employees”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

Nice easy ride - all the kids had fun . The trail guides were very accommodating for the new riders. The pony rides were cute for the really little ones. The petting zoo was a good time killer while we wait for the riders to return.

Visited August 2013