“Surprisingly good!”

Hampton Inn New York - LaGuardia Airport
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in East Elmhurst
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I had never stayed before in an Hampton Inn and it was a great experience. From the moment you arrive to the quality of the room and amenities! Donna at the front desk did an amazing job! They even provide transportation to the train so you can go to the city! My friends and I had a great time!

Room Tip: Higher the floor, better the view!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (1,173)

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This hotel is very nice and typical Hampton Inn; the workout area is good, the rooms nice, and teh staff courteous. But because of the location it is very expensive and the NYC taxes, which are hidden from the stated price, are enormous.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed 6 nights last year and this year I stayed 4 nights. The is a gret place to stay. New and clean carpet compare to last year. Excellente service. Staff are very kind. Good choice of food for the breakfast. The for Flight Safety and La Guardia Airport is fast and efficient. I will come back again next year.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Not worth the price at all! It was nice and clean. Only complaint about the room was you could hear the people in the other room flush their toilet. The people in the room next to us flushed their toilet all hours of the night. We stayed for 5 nights. The complimentary shuttle service was horrible for us. They were never on time. We waited at the airport for over an hr and called three times for the shuttle. It was about 95 degrees outside and we had our six month old son with us. The hotel eventually told us to take a taxi and they would reimburse us. One reason for picking this hotel was because they had a shuttle to and from the aiport and the subway. We had an issue with the shuttle every day of our stay. The breakfast buffet was delicious.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We stayed here for one night to pick up someone from JFK. Even though it is close to the La guardia airport, it was quite and we did not really hear any noise from the airport. Very nice breakfast area and great breakfast. The staff was friendly and nice. The only thing that we did not like about this hotel is parking. It is $20 at its garage.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I usually stay at Hilton properties 5-6 times a year, and this hotel was as good as, if not a little better than, other Hampton Inns that I have used in the past. I arrived 2 hours early, and the front desk staff got me into a room even though it was only 1:00. I needed to go into Manhattan (I have never been before), and they guided me through everything that I would need to successfully get my family into NYC. They even gave me a subway card that a previous guest had left behind (with about $10 on it). An employee was there to push the button on the elevator for me when I came in from the parking lot. Very service oriented, and a very clean room!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Spent the weekend with special friends catching two baseball games at Citifield, home of the NY Mets. We stayed saturday night at the Hampton Inn. This place was very clean, quiet, comfortable and staff was pleasant and helpful. Only 5 minutes from Citifield. There is a parking garage on site, so we did not have to worry about where to park, or the safety of our cars. The downside is that they charge you 20.00 a day to park, however, this is typical for all hotels in the area. The breakfast that was included was very good, much more than the typical continental breakfast. Over all, we were very satisfied with the Hampton Inn and plan on staying there next year during baseball season.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Comfort Inn LaGuardia Airport - 83rd St
0 mi away
New York LaGuardia Airport Marriott
Fairfield Inn New York LaGuardia Airport/Flushing

Been to Hampton Inn New York - LaGuardia Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn New York - LaGuardia Airport

Address: 10240 Ditmars Blvd, East Elmhurst, NY 11369-1328
Region: United States > New York > Queens > East Elmhurst
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in East Elmhurst
Price Range: £127 - £202 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn New York - LaGuardia Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn New York - LaGuardia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn New York Laguardia Airport Hotel East Elmhurst