US$185
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$307/night.

US$184
US$175
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

US$236
US$171
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

US$174
US$160
US$211
US$195
US$268
US$240
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$274/night.

US$268
US$227
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$278/night.

TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslaguardia airportclose to the airportbed and pillowsbreakfast startscontinental breakfastbare boneswould stay here againnice hot breakfastan early flighthotel location isfront desk staffone night staystaff was friendly and helpfulthe lower levelplenty of hot waterplace to sleepflat screen tv
Reviewed 5 April 2015

The King room was so small there was barely room to walk around the bed. My room was by the stairs and the stair door banged all night. Very noisy and dark. Breakfast room was so narrow barely tow people could get food at the same time.

Room Tip: Stay fR away from stair door.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Mary K
Reviewed 1 April 2015 via mobile

I had booked this hotel on the plane on my way to New York because I had an unexpected layover. I didn't get a confirmation email but didn't worry too much about it.

Arriving at LaGuardia I try to find the shuttle that the lady said was on its way but never saw.

I called again until finally someone answered and while she was talking to me she looked up my information then told me I had no reservation. Alright fine, maybe it was a glitch, things like that happen. I didn't want to get upset with her because I know how it feels when customers get on your case like that. The rooms they had left were too expensive for me so I said never mind & booked somewhere else.

A few days later I noticed a pending charge at comfort inn on my bank account. I couldn't do anything about it because I was out of the country, on vacation. Plus, maybe it was a mistake & they would reverse it on their own.

I'm back home and I notice that, no the charge is still there. So I call the main number, thinking that it was a computer glitch and it would be easy to remove. The customer service said he would forward the issue to the actual hotel but it shouldn't be a problem. That the hotel would call me back.

They called back but...the man was horribly rude. I felt like I was getting a scolding. He was upset because I made him look bad to corperate!! I could barely get a word in while he was talking. Even if he did give me my refund, he did so grudgingly.

I'm never going to even consider staying there unless there is a change in management. I can only imagine how bad that hotel is run with a manager with horrible customer service training.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed 30 March 2015

This property is located right next to one of the flight paths for La Guardia airport and as such it could be a little loud at times. Fortunately, La Guardia does not have 24 hour flights so Comfort Inn might work for a late short overnight stay.

My room was average to small but the bed and pillows were really comfortable. Wi-fi is free and so is the standard continental breakfast.

Found staff including van drivers to be friendly and helpful. There are a few late night restaurants about a block away and a bus stop is just outside the front of the hotel.

For about the same price next time I would probably stay at a more quiet property.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank DMBTraveler
Reviewed 27 March 2015

After American/USAir had completely screwed up my flight back, and delayed me by 12 hours, they put me in this Comfort Inn, where I got a room - at midnight - right next to the flight path where jets flew by every 30 minutes. Think I got ANY sleep?

By the time I went down to try and change the room, they were all out of rooms.

Front desk person (Arsh) stayed calm. I commend him for that at least.

Room Tip: Check for the flight path!
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank rrkr13
Reviewed 8 March 2015

Negatives - Refused to shuttle from LGA at 1130pm, had to wait 20 minutes in line at about 20F for taxi. Temporary wood porch (like a building site panel) to small lobby with one desk minder making no effort with appearance.

Room was in basement, and had clearly not been heated for a while. Air heating warmed up fast but bed remained cold all night. An uncomfortable night of half sleep.

Breakfast due at 7am, but nothing out, was told to have patience and wait 10 minutes.

Positives - shower was good, and morning staff provided shuttle service back to LGA.

Overall only use for emergencies when you miss a flight. And when nothing better is available.

Room Tip: Try another hotel
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business