US$204
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$281/night.

US$185
US$184
US$175
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$153
US$149
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$209
US$160
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$215
US$195
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,054 results
All reviewslaguardia plazanew yorkindoor poolfree shuttleshuttle servicesubway stationciti fieldclose to the airportfront desk staffla guardiaan early morning flightcarlamanhattanjasminedriverbellmanbus
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I was staying in Manhattan then moved here to be close to LGA for an early morning flight. The MTA bus stop is right across the street, so the subway/bus from Manhattan was convenient and economical. Check-in was fast and friendly. The room was quite spacious, with all the amenities I required. I don't require the most modern of rooms (not here) as that tends to come with a higher price. The price at the Plaza was very reasonable. In spite of the close proximity to the airport, I heard little airport noise. The hotel shuttle was on time in the morning. I was on my departure concourse within 30 minutes of hotel departure with prior check-in!
Some not-so-good things: The gift shop is convenient, however, it is independently run and you can not charge sundries to your room. Then they require a minimum charge for credit card purchases. Kind of a rip off. Also, I am very particular about the condition of the pillows I rest my head on. The pillows in my room could have been cleaner/fresher. Thirdly, housekeeping neglected to leave washcloths. I wasn't in any kind of decent appearance to call for new ones so I did without. Lastly, the hot water took a long time to come in the shower. In spite of the negatives, I would stay here again if the price was reasonable. If you found my review helpful, please click on "yes." Thanks.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank kitchenchemist
Effie M, Manager at LaGuardia Plaza Hotel - New York, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Thank you for your business and for your comments. We are glad to hear that you found your accomodations of value and that you will return to stay with us in the near future. Just a few of the many positive comments in regards to our location and how accessible we are into the city is a great selling point for us.Thank you again and safe travel.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Outdated rooms which are dirty, nothing within walking distance and food outlets which leave alot to be desired. I would never stay here unless you needed a quick rest and something very near to Laguardia.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Effie M, Manager at LaGuardia Plaza Hotel - New York, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

Thank you for your business and your comments. We sincerely apologize that your experience at the LaGuardia Plaza Hotel did not meet your expectations. We do value our guest comments and will be taking corrective action in order to avoid any future experiences such as yours. Thank you again and travel safe.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Do not let any of these photos fool you! This hotel is extremely outdated, and dirty. On the second night of my stay there was a HUGE ROACH running around the room. Everything comes with a price tag, the room did not come with a fridge so do no expect it, it is a $20 fee for an extremely OLD mini fridge. The hotel staff left an old cut-out pillow case laying around that was not in our hotel room originally. Then when we finally went to check out the guy at the desk said our balance was an additional $30, $20 for the fridge and $10 for the breakfast voucher. We never had breakfast there and never purchased the voucher. We paid the $20 in cash at checkout which they said was perfectly fine because that is the final balance. The next day my card is charged $30! When I call the hotel, the staff keeps transferring the phone to a line where no one picks up. I have never had such a horrible experience at a hotel. If you're looking for comfort and a wonderful experience in New York, DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Adetayo246

Thank you for your business and for your comments. We sincerely apologize that your experience at the Laguardia Plaza Hotel did not meet your expectations. We value our guest comments and ensure that these issue will be investigated and we will take corrective action in order to avoid future experiences such as yours. Thank you again and safe travel.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

Location is good, but that's the only nice thing I have to say about this place. Did not have our guaranteed room with two double beds, but instead offered us a "free" rollaway. Problem was, we had four people. Management was unfriendly, unhelpful, and downright rude.

Room itself was dirty. Carpet was worn and threadbare. My daughter found a wet spot on bed under the pillow. The bathroom resembled one you'd find at a convenience store. There was a dirty washcloth with makeup on it lying on the bathroom counter and the tub didn't look like it had been wiped down in days.

We ended up leaving at midnight and finding another hotel nearby. Don't waste your time or money!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank KEKN

Reviewed 10 July 2013

We stayed at this location for six nights, and with three couples, we had three rooms booked. The staff was courteous, but we didn't take advantage of any of the amenities because we intended to get out and about visiting friends and sampling the available diverse food in other neighborhoods.
What struck me was the lack of a vent fan in the bathrooms, causing mirror fogging and leaving a musty odor in the room. I also felt the rooms needed some up-level cleaning and/or refurbishment. We kept our slippers on. Another minus is the lack of parking on-premises, causing us to park our vehicle in the street and compete with limousine service vehicles (stationed there to report to LGA) and alternate side parking rules. I realize parking is at a premium in NYC (lived there for 59 years), but hotels should have space available for convenient guest parking, as does the Fairfield Inn in Astoria.
On the plus side it is very convenient to LaGuardia Airport (across the Grand Central Parkway) and the rates are substantially lower than in Manhattan.
Would I stay at this location again? Yes. It fulfilled our needs and was priced right for one room with a king-sized bed at $830 for six nights, including all taxes.

Room Tip: Book on-line.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Robretired44

Thank you for your business and your comments during your stay with us. We are glad to hear you found your stay of value. We are glad to hear you will stay with us in the near future and look forward to your return. Thank you again and travel safe.