While we had to wait over half an hour to be picked up by the shuttle from the airport, the hotel staff tried to make it right for us (free breakfast even when we haven't checked in yet). It was busy when we were there but the hotel staff tried to make the place less chaotic. Carla and Darlene and the hotel manager (sorry, didn't get her name) tried to make our stay very pleasant. Our request for room change was carried out even when the hotel was quite booked. Bellman was very pleasant as well. Complimentary breakfast was not good at all, don't count on it. Shuttle service also was not reliable. It only goes once a day to the mall. Bed was comfortable though which was the thing the matters most to me after a long day in Manhattan. For the price that we paid, I think the hotel lived up to it. Will stay there again should we be in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you have come to NY for Business or leisure you will be greeted with a warm welcome and our hospitality will exceed your expectations at the LaGuardia Plaza Hotel. We are located directly across from LaGuardia Airport and eight miles from JFK Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your LaGuardia Plaza Hotel - New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza East Elmhurst
- Crowne Plaza New York
- LaGuardia Plaza Hotel - New York East Elmhurst