This hotel has great "bones". The rooms are large, well lit, and comfortable. The bathrooms have plenty of counter space. I mention this because so many New York hotels do not.
The rooms themselves are clean. Some of the furniture has seen better days, but the bedding, and TV are new. And, the windows open.
Some of the public areas have seen lots of use, and show it, especially the elevators. There was an included cold breakfast, but I opted for the $9.99 hot breakfast that was very good. Free newspapers in the lobby. The free shuttle to the airport was fast, on time, and only took a couple of minutes.
There is some construction going on at the hotel, but I don't think it impacts the guests, except for some scaffolding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you have come to NY for Business or leisure you will be greeted with a warm welcome and our hospitality will exceed your expectations at the LaGuardia Plaza Hotel. We are located directly across from LaGuardia Airport and eight miles from JFK Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your LaGuardia Plaza Hotel - New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza East Elmhurst
- Crowne Plaza New York
- LaGuardia Plaza Hotel - New York East Elmhurst