Still in the room...it's 5:00 AM.
Got in last night after an international flight & needed to shuttle here from JFK. Too tired to change hotels. Apparently Hampton Inn owns this hotel...they are adjacent. Shame on them!
Right about the surly help that checked us in. But that's just the beginning of our sleepless night.
Bathroom sink faucet only produces scalding hot water and is loose to the point of falling off.
We brushed our teeth from the shower.
It's very humid out and it was necessary to keep the air conditioning on. It sounded like a loud vacuum cleaner in the room.
Kept hearing a "ping" noise off and on and thought it was a cell phone. Nope, it it the elevator buttons. Elevator is several doors away.
Pillows are hard and lumpy, bathroom floor is cracked and badly stained.
We are VERY unhappy because the hotel certainly knows of these issues.
DO NOT STAY HERE FOR ANY PRICE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you have come to NY for Business or leisure you will be greeted with a warm welcome and our hospitality will exceed your expectations at the LaGuardia Plaza Hotel. We are located directly across from LaGuardia Airport and eight miles from JFK Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your LaGuardia Plaza Hotel - New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza East Elmhurst
- Crowne Plaza New York
- LaGuardia Plaza Hotel - New York East Elmhurst