If you are on a budget trip and is not looking to spend much time at the hotel, guess it might solve your purpose. But this i can guarantee is a below average hotel with lots of rude front office staffs. Even if you enquire about late check out, they dont seem to bother answering your questions properly. Breakfast area is a mess, rooms are not well maintained, hallways and lobby looks 50 years old. Only positive- our shuttle driver was courteous. Front desk- if you are listening i recommend you sit for a lesson or two from them about how to behave with guests.
Location is close to the airport and one should opt this only if you have a flight to catch early morning and all the other hotels nearby such as Hampton is fully booked. and yeah! Internet, doesnt even connects properly and the signal keeps on dropping.
My final take would be Pick ANY other hotel near LGA. Proximity to LGA is the only thing that keeps it going.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you have come to NY for Business or leisure you will be greeted with a warm welcome and our hospitality will exceed your expectations at the LaGuardia Plaza Hotel. We are located directly across from LaGuardia Airport and eight miles from JFK Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your LaGuardia Plaza Hotel - New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza East Elmhurst
- Crowne Plaza New York
- LaGuardia Plaza Hotel - New York East Elmhurst