Great location across from Laguardia Airport. If it weren't for the expensive parking ($20 per night), I would have given a slightly better rating. The hallway carpet and walls were beat up. This was in the second floor. I'm not sure if there is remodeling going on throughout, or of this is the way it's supposed to look. There was a huge bleach stain in the red (or was it green?) carpet in front of our room door. A big plus was the indoor pool, great for kids and when there is a rainy day. However, the water is kept quite cold, as well as the ambient room temperature in the pool area. Overall not bad. But not luxurious either. For the same money, the Garden City Hotel was nicer, albeit almost the same layout (Same designer/architect?) but maintained better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you have come to NY for Business or leisure you will be greeted with a warm welcome and our hospitality will exceed your expectations at the LaGuardia Plaza Hotel. We are located directly across from LaGuardia Airport and eight miles from JFK Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your LaGuardia Plaza Hotel - New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza East Elmhurst
- Crowne Plaza New York
- LaGuardia Plaza Hotel - New York East Elmhurst