“Very nice hotel”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Albany East Greenbush
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in East Greenbush
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I had a recent stay here and even though it was a short, overnight stay I could not have been happier. The Manager at the front desk was so friendly and welcoming. The room was very clean and comfortable. I was on my way back from a 2 night stay in the Boston area and the other hotel (not a Fairfield or Marriott property) I stayed at could take some lessons from them.
I will definitely stay again when I am in the area as it is very convenient to the NYS Thruway as well.
Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Patty T

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Just came back from a weekend at the Fairfield Inn in East Greenbush. I found the hotel very comfortable and clean. The beds were super comfortable! The room was small, but just good enough for the price. The staff was very nice, in both morning and night shift. The hotel seemed to be pretty busy, but I did not hear a soul during the night! (which is great!). I only noticed this because there was a lot of people at the lobby for breakfast time.
Overall, I really liked this hotel, and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2013

We had several rooms last weekend. The front end staff was welcoming, understood our needs and accomodated. They advised us about a large group of teen atheletes who were staying and that helped planning. Breakfast was great, great find for the value. Staff who set up breakfast very friendly and offered to help and kept food and coffee coming. Laundry is cheap to do for a hotel.

Room Tip: rooms at end of halls quieter
Reviewed 15 March 2013

My husband has to travel to NYC periodically and we were so lucky to find this hotel! Not only is the location to the train station convenient, the hotel is immaculate, the staff are wonderful and the price is reasonable. We recently stayed two nights. We had a quick bite both mornings before heading out. Every one of the staff were so polite and helpful. The breakfast attendant taught my son how to make "the perfect waffle" the first morning. Another staff member opened up the breakfast area when we showed up five minutes past serving hour on the second day. Our room was spotless, as we're the hallways and lobby. We've had some rotten experiences in the Albany area. We will be staying here from now on!

Room Tip: Just ask if you need anything. Customer service is obviously king here!
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We enjoyed our recent stay at this hotel primarily because of the pleasant service of all members of the staff we had contact with. The room was comfortable and clean. There was very easy access to the hotel from the parking lot. The breakfast was adequate and well stocked. And the coffee was available at all hours!

Reviewed 8 March 2013

I would definetely recommend this hotel.
Staff was very accomodative.
Room was a nice size and conveniently located by the back door, so I had an easy access to my car.
Breakfast is sumptuous!

on my list for the next potential visits.

Room Tip: room by the back door - easy access to my car.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2013

This location was neat, clean and well maintained inside and out. The breakfast area was compact, but people were not lingering. My compliments to whoever made the scrambled eggs. They looked and tasted appealing with some texture. I did not grab the front desk person's name, he was an RIT alumni, but he was very friendly and upbeat with good eye contact and positive body language.

The room was neat and clean as well. It was properly stocked, the bed was firm and there were several pillows with different firmness.

My only negatives on this visit were in the bathroom. The water was barely warm, even when set to the hottest setting. Additionally, even though I was on an upper floor the toilet would have to be flush several times to work properly. There is no point in having a low water use toilet if you have to flush it several times to do the job.

Everything else was good on this visit and I will return here in the future.

Room Tip: The location is near a highway. I faced the rear parking lot and could not hear the highway. I did...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Greenbush
Hampton Inn & Suites Albany-East Greenbush
Residence Inn Albany East Greenbush/Tech Valley
Hampton Inn & Suites Albany - Downtown
Holiday Inn Express East Greenbush (Albany - Skyline)
Americas Best Value Inn - E Greenbush / Albany
Staybridge Suites Albany Wolf Rd-Colonie Center

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Albany East Greenbush? Share your experiences!