“Comfortable Stay”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Albany East Greenbush
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in East Greenbush
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Clean and comfortable rooms with good friendly service. Wifi is available and the service is good. The breakfast that is included with room is superior to many I have eaten. There are 2 restaurants within a short walk of the hotel. I would certainly return as it was good value for your money.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 October 2013

The staff was very gracious both in arranging our block reservation (a 14U travel girls softball team) and in helping us out however they could when we were onsite - putting us in contact with the owner of a local pizza shop, and going the extra mile to allow us use of the industrial washing machines for the team uniforms. The use of the breakfast room for our team dinner on Saturday night was greatly appreciated and worked out very well. The pizza shop they recommended was fantastic. I heard numerous praises for how well staff stayed on top of the very busy Sunday morning breakfast where they not only had our team to accommodate, but also a large number of elderly people who were part of some tour bus groups. A job very well done by staff who truly take pride in their work!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Arrived by bus Sept 21 2013, as part of a tour and this Fairfield is everything you expect it a hotel in the Marriott chain. Friendly staff, comfortable beds, desk, good quality linens, super clean, Good quality breakfast and even a welcome cookie. The pool is next to the hotel and it was dark so did not bother to use. There is a restaurant nearby but did not use I had already had dinner. If you need a pace to stay in the area this hotel would be a great pick.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We were very pleased with our room-looks, cleanliness, safety, and comfort. The breakfast was great! Really great staff. The hotel was virtually empty during the day. People started to show up after 5 pm. They even had a bus tour, which they planned for by changing the tables and spacing in the lobby. They were excellent! no loss of service for breakfast,

Room Tip: We were on the first floor and it was quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2013

My long time friend and I met here for a girl's get together/weekend for the 2nd time in 7 months. It feels like home away from home with its attentive, polite, friendly staff , clean surroundings, ample breakfast and all around pleasant atmosphere. They were very accommodating in helping me get the location of the room I preferred. Free newspapers, popcorn at night, and a lottery game to win Marriott points are all part of the extras that make this the only choice in the metro Albany area.

Room Tip: ask for a room in the back of the hotel to avoid road noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I stayed here for a business event at Hudson Valley Community College in Troy. It was only a 10 minute drive, conveniently located. I prefer not to stay in downtown Albany (kinda scared of the people who hang out at/near the bus station), and I found the suburb of East Greenbush to be close to everywhere I needed to go. Lots of typical suburban chains around and only a 10-15 minute drive to anywhere I needed to go in the Capital Area. Only a few blocks from the I-90. The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. They let me check in 4 hours earlier than the designated check-in time. The room was spotless, and the bed was super comfortable. Wi-fi worked great, and the breakfast was a pretty standard continental. I was very pleased overall with my one-night stay, and I would definitely stay again next time I'm in the Capital Area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Maria S
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We only stayed here for one night. The staff were all pleasant and accommodating. The hotel is clean and it has all the basic things that you need. The wifi works well. It's nice that they have coffee and tea available in the lobby. However, their walls are super thin. I heard the loud, snoring man next to our room all night.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Greenbush
Hampton Inn & Suites Albany-East Greenbush
Residence Inn Albany East Greenbush/Tech Valley
Holiday Inn Express East Greenbush (Albany - Skyline)
Hampton Inn & Suites Albany - Downtown
Americas Best Value Inn - E Greenbush / Albany
Comfort Inn And Suites - East Greenbush
Comfort Inn And Suites - East Gr...
#1 of 2 in Castleton On Hudson

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Albany East Greenbush? Share your experiences!