“Slept well, great breakfast!” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Fairfield Inn Albany East Greenbush
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in East Greenbush
Virginia
“Slept well, great breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

We stopped here on our way to Montreal from Richmond, VA. That gave us only a 4 hour drive the next day. Glad we stopped because we had a good night's sleep and a hearty breakfast the next morning. The staff here was very friendly and helpful. We found a personal note in our room by the staff that made us smile. The bed was very comfortable! We used our AAA card to get a small discount. There were several restaurants within walking distance such as Cracker Barrel. Easy on and off the main highway.

Room Tip: Check the tub and shower before you check in or as soon as you check in.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Rochester NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

We love staying here because the staff always makes us feel so welcome. We arrived Thursday, April 3rd, 2014 and were greeted by a very welcoming manager at the desk and of course, warm cookies. We were given an automatic upgrade as we are gold members. This is the first time this has actually been offered to us.....we normally have to ask. I can't remember his name but he was so pleasant. He was also there Friday morning when we checked out.
The breakfast was great and the fellow who is responsible for it is always pleasant and helpful.
The rooms, as always, were spotless.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank TerryRochesterNY
Romulus, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

The customer service was excellent, with a last minute addition to my room (three teen daughters instead of just two), the delivery of extra towels, etc. was almost immediate! Easily found, located right off of I90 and close to everything we needed, just minutes from downtown Albany and Troy.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

Staying at the Fairfield Inn Marriott at East Greenbush was a welcome comfort while being away from home. The Hotel is simple, well maintained, and comfortable. Rooms are a decent size - if you are splurging for a long stay, try the Queen rooms with seating area very comfortable and suitable for doing some work from "home." Two best qualities of the Hotel: Staff & Breakfast. Semi-continental breakfast is served each morning - which is a great comfort to start the morning off right. Staff are wonderful - helpful, attentive, and friendly.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

I found refuge here during a snow storm, the staff was helpful and pleasant. In the morning after a foot of snow fell the staff was assisting in cleaning off cars and shoveling them out. A welcome site during a few long days of travel.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
csampone, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Albany East Greenbush, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review, since it is reviews like yours that help us to continue to aim at raising the bar at our establishment.

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us. I know first hand that the North Eastern snowstorm we had was quite the storm. With that said I am delighted to hear that the staff made such a lasting impression and helped you feel at ease while staying with us. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff and Kevin our Chief Engineer who was the one assisting with the shoveling that day. Comments like yours go such along way with our staff and I am sure they will all be very happy to hear this.

Again, I thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and will look forward to seeing you again soon.

Rochester, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

The Hotel is all I expected. More inportantly was the customer service provided during the recent North Easter that dumpbed more than 2 feet of snow on the Albany Area. Staff was very friendly and willing to assist travalers in any way neccesary. Fresh cookies at the front desk in the middle of the storm Thursday to Fresh Breakfest and as much information they could provide Friday Morning. Most impressive was he guy out in the parking lot shoveling snow from behind otel guest cars and clearing snow off cars Friday Morning. I left at 8:00 am and this gu had been outside for at least 2 hours responding to everyodies needs.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

The property hits all the marks one expects from being part of the Marriott family of hotels: clean, comfortable, etc. It's super convenient to the highway and plenty of stores, etc. on the main drag of East Greenbush. But it's the staff and management that make all the different between a very good place to stay and an excellent one. The breakfast is tasty and the room is impeccably looked after by a pleasant and quiet gentleman. This is my second stay and it will become a regular stop for me on my travels in the area. I'd choose this over a fancier establishment any day. Front desk staff cordial. Follow-up by management is personalized. You won't go wrong.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms 117 and 119 unless you have a disability, in which case, of coure, they will be good for...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us,. I am very happy to hear that the staff has been going out of there way to accommodated your needs and making you feel at ease while staying with us. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff. Comments like yours go such along way with our staff and I am sure he will be very happy to hear this.

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Greenbush
Residence Inn Albany East Greenbush/Tech Valley
Comfort Inn And Suites - East Greenbush
Comfort Inn And Suites - East Gr...
#1 of 2 in Castleton On Hudson
Holiday Inn Express East Greenbush (Albany - Skyline)
Hampton Inn & Suites Albany - Downtown
Holiday Inn Express Albany - Downtown
Renaissance Albany Hotel

Been to Fairfield Inn Albany East Greenbush? Share your experiences!