We were driving from NYC to Montreal after arriving from west coast. The troop consisted two adults and two children. It was a perfect stop for us. After a long trip with two children, we were all fairly tired. The check in process was swift, the staff was friendly and helpful and we got into our room within minutes. It was a one-night stop over before heading to Montreal the next morning. We were quite hungry since we have not eaten much after mid day. The hotel staff recommended that we go couple of hundred metres to dine in Denny's. It was very convenient, the food was affordable for a family with good choices. Then we proceed back to our room for a good night sleep.
+ It was spacious
+ Very clean
+ Free onsite parking
+ The room was tuned with perfect temperature, not too hot nor cold.
+ The room is well oriented with a good size bath room cum toilet and a kind of 'walk through' wadrobe cum basins for washing hands/ brush teetch etc.
+ Room is extremely quiet
+ Bed is comfortable with all basic amenities and toiletries
- We got loss shortly before finding the place. It is off-the road partially covered by Denny's and some trees, so we missed it when we passed through the first time
Overall, it was value for money. We could not have asked for more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Fairfield Inn & Suites Albany East Greenbush is ranked #1 on TripAdvisor and is minutes from downtown Albany, as well as the Empire State Plaza, Times Union Center & Palace Theater. Our public spaces and guest rooms are completely renovated, as of Summer 2016. New to our hotel are studio suites, a 24-hour fitness center, expanded breakfast room featuring Fairfield Inn's new hot breakfast selection and a 24-hour Corner Market. Albany International Airport is a 20 minute drive. We're also located minutes from RPI and HVCC, as well as near corporations like CSC, Regeneron, NYISO, Pitney Bowes & Rensselaer Tech Park. Less than an hour away, check out Saratoga Springs, the Berkshires or Lebanon Valley Speedway. Local shopping is close by at Crossgates Mall, Colonie Center and downtown Troy. Enjoy complimentary WiFi & parking. Our free breakfast includes eggs, breakfast meat & oatmeal in addition to cereal, yogurt & juices. Coffee is offered free in the lobby 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Albany East Greenbush reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Albany East Greenbush Hotel East Greenbush
- Fairfield Inn East Greenbush
- Fairfield East Greenbush
- East Greenbush Fairfield Inn