“Perfect Night out for 2 ”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
watervliet, New York
“Perfect Night out for 2 ”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I just wanted to get out and enjoy a quite night out with dinner. What a perfect meal and atmosphere. Staff were friendly and tentative.

East Greenbush, New York
“Nicely done!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

You can count on a very good meal at Cracker Barrell. We have had family brunches or dinners here quite a number of times. The service is excellent! We would go back anytime!

• Visited March 2014
New York
“Relaxed atmosphere”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We enjoy dining here. Reasonably priced. Decent food. Daily specials. Never have I had a bad meal. Love the corn muffins. I've visited with a few of my retired friends and we sat and chatted over lunch for a few hours. Staff would stop by to see if we needed anything else. Very attentive.

• Visited February 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“fresh breakfast”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I had a coffee with blueberry pancake for breakfast which was delicious with worm syrup.
nice restaurant with nice shop with simple and old decoration.

Visited December 2013
West Stockbridge, Massachusetts
“used to be better”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We like to dine at Cracker Barrel aboust every 2 months or so. The last 3 times we were there were not smooth dining experiences. I don't know if its poor management or just that we happened to have bad luck. the first was that we had a brand new waitress who tried hard but screwed up our order, the second time we ordered and the food showed up a half hour later ...............cold. The waitress explained that the cook had been a no call no show and the manager was doing the cooking. I really don't think a place that size only has one cook working per shift. The last time we were there we ordered country fried steaks, me with mac and cheese , my wife with rice piafe(?). the food showed up without the rice dish and it was explained to us that it was still cooking. When it did show up it was gloop. I didn't know you could overcook rice that badly......pure starch. It's a shame because we used to enjoy going there, but 3 strikes and you're out.

• Visited November 2013