If I could give more stars....I would! I can't say enough wonderful things about every element of The Baker House. The house is beautifully appointed, the staff is extremely warm and welcoming, our guest room was beautiful, comfortable, spacious, very quiet, with comfortable linens and Frette towels. While it's located just down the street from the heart of East Hampton, it's tucked away like a secret garden and the staff truly make you feel as though you're staying at a family friends home. The breakfast was incredibly delicious, with several fresh and creative choices daily, along with fresh juice, bagels, cream cheese, fresh fruit, coffee, etc. The spa was an even bigger treat. It's the most special and intimate spa experience I've ever experienced - (and I highly recommend Dawn and Christine!). In addition, the grounds are beautifully maintained, and the pool and lawn are so inviting. My fiancé and I will definitely be making a trip to the Baker house a new tradition! It is such a special place and I'm so glad we learned of it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- East Hampton Village's charming Baker House 1650 is regarded by critics and guests alike as the most exclusive and luxurious bed and breakfast in the Hamptons. From the ivy covered walls to the 200 year old wisteria and formal English gardens, the feel is distinctly European. Less expected are state of the art amenities such as flat screen high definition TV's with full cable and DVD players, Bose wave music systems with iPod docks and free wireless internet. The large, beautifully furnished rooms with wood burning fireplaces, William Morris wallpapers, and Frette linens delight visitors, and the lavish bathrooms are enhanced by whirlpools and L'Occitane products. The outdoor infinity-edge pool, with teak chaises for sunbathing, is ideal for unwinding, and the Baker Spa, featuring an endless pool, massage area, steam shower, Jacuzzi and sauna, provides unparalleled relaxation. In the summer, guests receive coveted East Hampton Village beach parking passes, as well as plush beach towels, umbrellas and chairs. The Baker Carriage House, located directly behind the main house, offers even more luxurious accommodations and suites, making it a purely indulgent retreat. The Baker House 1650 is ideally located on the historic village green, within walking distance to the ocean, as well as world-class shopping and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your The Baker House 1650 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baker House 1650 Hotel East Hampton
- The Baker House 1650 East Hampton, Hamptons