Ann and Carol are lovely at the Hedges, nothing was too much trouble and the rooms were very comfortable it was just like being at home! The breakfast's are a highlight very inventive and leave you enthralled as to what will be on the chalkboard the next morning when you arrive for breakfast. I have stayed several times over the last 5 years and can't think of any reason not to stay anytime I am in the area. I can't recommend The Hedges Inn enough warm, friendly and sooooo relaxing!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the beautiful village pond The Hedges Inn is an East Hampton, New York landmark. Home to the famous swans that, like our special guests, return year after year. This exclusive enclave is around the corner from world-class beaches, nestled among East Hampton's legendary estates and just steps from the Village. Built in the 1800’s and recently renovated to the highest standards, The Hedges Inn strikes the perfect balance between sophisticated luxury and unpretentious seaside charm. We invite you to enjoy not just the intimacy of your rooms, but to take advantage of our entire house as if it was your own. The Hedges Inn. "Your home in the Hampton's." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hedges Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hedges Hotel East Hampton
- Hedges Inn
- The Hedges Inn East Hampton, Hamptons