We found this charming inn to be full of wonderful attention to detail and warm friendly staff. Innkeeper Randye will make your stay memorable and has great suggestions on activities, maps and restaurants in the area. The rooms are appointed with the highest end products, from Moulton & Brown bath products to Frette sheets, towels and robes. You can tell when an Inn or hotel does the little things right, and 1770 House delivers. The room was lovely, and the Tavern for dinner was a cozy retreat with inventive dishes. You would not go wrong by staying at 1770 House. This is the B&B Inn experience that everyone should have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming, three-story house bordered by a white picket fence embodies traditional Colonial appeal. Built in the mid 1600's, some original architecture remains, especially in the lounge, with its beautiful wood paneling and ceiling beams.Rooms vary in size and each has a sitting area, some have a fireplace.The 1770 House has two fine restaurants. The Tavern, a favorite for Hamptons locals, has a tiny bar, fireplace, famous meatloaf and other casual fare. The main dining room is more elegant and sophisticated, serving a contemporary American menu with a Wine Spectator award winning wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and MrandMrsSmith so you can book your The 1770 House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 1770 House Hotel East Hampton
- 1770 Hotel
- The 1770 House East Hampton, Hamptons