“Lovely porch”

Serafina East Hampton
Reserve with OpenTable
Serafina East Hampton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 71 Restaurants in East Hampton
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cedar Street
Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

We loved sitting outdoors. Food was good and service was fine. We were disappointed in our drink presentation and taste- we would go again....

Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

Eating here a year ago we enjoyed our experience and looked forward to going back. This summer my dinner wasn't as good. First, one of the drink orders was clearly wrong and getting it corrected was difficult and took an unnecessary amount of time. We enjoyed the appetizer course although nothing stood out as fantastic. Some of the main courses were very good the salmon being truly delicious while a pizza ordered came out of the kitchen cold. My guess is when they get it right the food and the experience is very good ... we just didn't get either that night.

1  Thank Sanibelmike2
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Serafina is just a few blocks from my house in the Springs. The food is amazing and the location is perfect! A little "off the beaten path" (meaning its off the main road - 2 mintues from town) but still in the heart of all the action. And guys, East Hampton Florist is right across the street... my husband last year took me to Serafina for lunch and had EH florist deliver flowers to the table for our anniversary... It was beautiful. We had a bufala mozzarella with tomato appetizer (MY FAVORITE) it was amazing, followed by prosciutto topped pizza and with a nice ice cold glass of white wine... great music playing and friendly staff! Thank you Serefina! Every meal I have had was great! I bring all my friends every time I have company out East! See you soon!

Reviewed 28 July 2013

What a great meal! Just as good as their NYC restaurants and the service was excellent. The scene was good and it was still fun and happening at 11 P.M.

Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

Our server was not friendly and had an attitude. He made our experience poor and we would not go back based on this. It was clear that the other workers did not get along with him.
The table next to us asked for bread. He told them that they ran out of bread. What Italian restaurant runs out of bread?!

1  Thank Matthew K