“Pampering”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Naturopathica Healing Arts Center and Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: About Us Naturopathica is a destination for well being with products and services that promote a healthy lifestyle. Inspired by nature and drawing from traditional healing practices, Naturopathica remedies and rituals are created to rejuvenate, comfort and enhance everyday lives.
long island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Pampering”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I must say that I have never had a bad massage at Naturopathica. I highly recommend their team. For extra pampering I go for the hour and a half massage. Pure heaven.
Their skin care products are great, too. I had used Lancôme products for a number of years, but tried the Naturopathic products and I am hooked.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank eastenderLI

Manorville, New York
“Heaven in an hour!”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Naturopathica is the best spa in the Hamptons! If you love being pampered and want to feel and look younger this is the place for you! This spa offers a variety of services and product lines that are amazing. Naturopathica makes its own facial and body products. Some of my favorites are the Aloe Cleansing Gel, the Vitamin K Brightening Eye Serum and the Calendula Essential Hydrating Cream. I love the way the Aloe Cleansing Gel makes my skin feel, the Vitamin K Brightening Eye Serum gives me that extra glow and the Calendula Essential Hydrating Cream moisturizes my skin so nicely. All the products make my skin look and feel vibrant. For those of you who are looking to improve your skin and get that young vibrant look you must visit the spa and try the products while in the Hamptons! If you don't you're missing out!!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Belinda G
East Hampton, New York
“AMAZING PLACE”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I had a Massage by John. he was amazing!!! Great techniques, and was very relaxed afterwards. if you ever go to this tranquility spot in East Hampton, ask for John . Its such an experience.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank JJ V
Montauk, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A truly healing experience!”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Whether you live in the area or are just stopping by and looking for that one place to go and relax Naturopathica Holistic Health Spa is the place to be! I have recently had a 60 Minute Naturopathica Herbal Massage with Guy and he was absolutely amazing. Between his personal technique and the ambience of the spa I have never felt more at peace. I have visited this spa before and am always pleasantly surprised with what great staff they have. I continue to look forward to booking treatments here and advise anyone looking for a great calming experience to do so as well!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank meganm824
East Hampton, New York
“Awesome spa!”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My 90 minute Rejuvination Facial was one of the best facials of my life. Joanna focused on all my needs. My face has never looked and felt so fresh! My massage therapist Rita did an amazing job relaxing me and calming my muscle aches. Over all this spa is one of the best!!! Everyone should try a treatment there.

Visited October 2013